Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cheez-Its

Ok it took me way too long to figure out how to create a new post!

This week we had to pick a product and create a new campaign for it. I had no idea what that meant or where to start. While sitting at my desk, munching on my favorite snack (Cheez-Its) I decided why not do them? So I have already written a script targeting mothers and trying to convince them that Cheez-It crackers are the best snacks for their children. During my research process I thought that maybe I could compare the nutritional facts of Cheez-Its and another snack, potato chips. While doing this I realized that Cheez-Its were not that much healthier. I then changed my product to reduce fat Cheez-Its just so that I could show a more dramatic difference in the two products. Maybe that's a bad reason to switch entirely but whatever sells right?

No comments:

Post a Comment