Thursday, August 11, 2011

Final Week

My internship is over! It has been one interesting summer and I have had some very memorable experiences. I have learned so much!! This week has been busy because I wanted to go out one last time with some of my favorite reporters plus I had a lot of work to finish up. I managed to finish everything and I'm happy with it! I put together a demo reel of all my standups and packages. It's almost 10 minutes worth of stuff so I feel like that is a great start! It was fun going through everything today and seeing how I progressed as I learned new skills.
It's weird to leave a place after investing so much time in it. Yes, I know it's only been 11 weeks, but I really feel like I made great relationships with people and it's a little sad to say goodbye. This whole summer has flown by and I find it scary/exciting to think that in a year from now I might be at a news station doing all of this for my job. Who knows where I will be in a year, but I am confident that I want to be doing something in tv. I love story telling and meeting different people. I don't think this is a profession where I would ever feel bored. It's been a great summer and I am excited to share and practice everything I learned at school next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment